Stay period :
Documents required for
Must have Documents for Canada Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed-Plain paper/ Self-Employed-Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statements with sufficient bank balance (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional)
Kindly note: The Government is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Supporting documents as per your occupation, type of visit:
- If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
- If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Student
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
- If Minor
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
- If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
- For Business Visa
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.