Stay period :
Documents required for
Must have Documents for Austria Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed - Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank statement of last six months;
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Confirmed return flight tickets;
- Hotel reservation;
- Day wise Itinerary;
- Travel Insurance (minimum coverage of EUR 30000).
Kindly note: The Government is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
- If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- PAN Registration.
- If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Student:
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
- If Minor:
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
- If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Addresses proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter / Electronic letter of gurantee of sponsor – ‘EVE – Electronische Verpflichtungserklärung” if being sponsored by inviter in Austria;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months.
- For Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc.;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.