Stay period :
Documents required for
Must have Documents for Australia Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Notarized copy of all pages of only current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport;
- Visa Application form;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed - Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years;
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments etc. (Optional);
- You may be asked to undergo medical and x-ray examinations.
Kindly note: The Government is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Supporting documents as per your occupation, type of visit:
Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
Last 3 months salary slip.
If Self Employed:
Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
If Visiting friend or relative
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Addresses proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
For Business Visa
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc.;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.