Canada has a very robust immigration system. Canada’s huge dependency on immigrants has made it a paradise for everyone living in the country. The economy is doing great despite universal health care and social welfare programs. Also, Canada has an excellent infrastructure and tax system that empowers businesses and in turn creates new jobs.
How to Get Canada Permanent Resident Visa?
If you want to be a permanent resident of Canada then you have multiple options. Some of these options have been listed below:
- Express Entry Program
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Family Nomination
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Entrepreneur and Business Visa
Who is eligible to Apply?
Eligibility criteria for a Canadian Permanent Residency are fairly simple to understand. You have rewarded points on the basis of various parameters. Some of these parameters and eligibility criteria have been mentioned below:
- Language Proficiency in English, French or both
- Work Experience
- Job Offer
- Educational Qualification
- Nomination by Province or family member
Benefits of PR in Canada?
- Right to Live, Work and Study in any Province or Territory of Canada
- The PR can apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Healthcare Facilities
- Social Benefits
- Well Protected by the Canadian Law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
What Are Your Obligations?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada requires that permanent residents of Canada hold a valid permanent resident card if you wish to travel outside of Canada. You will need to meet the permanent residency requirements and renew your permanent residence card every five years. Permanent residents who do not meet their residency obligations could lose permanent resident status.