NBPNP is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. As an economic program, the NBPNP selects, and nominates, qualified business people and skilled workers from around the world who will live in New Brunswick and contribute to the local economy.
Like many other Canadian provinces and territories, New Brunswick has its own immigration program streams, targeting certain groups, and eligibility criteria. Some streams target entrepreneurs, graduates, skilled workers with employer support, skilled workers with family support, etc. Eligibility criteria vary and can be found in Program guides along with application forms.
Under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP), candidates may qualify under one of the following categories:
- • Express Entry Labour Market Stream
- • Skilled Worker with Family Support
- • Skilled Worker with Employer Support
- • Business Applicants
The New Brunswick Express Entry Program accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals who meet all of the following submission criteria:
- The applicant has submitted an Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code: these must be provided on the EOI form
- The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick, and a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI
- The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided on the EOI form
- The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: a pdf copy of these test results must be included with the EOI submission
- The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be included with the EOI submission
If you do not meet ALL of the currently above posted submission criteria, do not submit an EOI. Any EOI submission received that does not meet all of the above submission criteria will be rejected and immediately deleted.
- Refugee claimants, or individuals involved in a federal appeal or removal process
- Live-in Caregivers currently living in Canada
- Temporary foreign workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and who are not able to address the reason(s) for refusal
- Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program in Canada