Australia is one of the best countries to have your education. Australia has world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students. People from India that are aiming to have their permanent visa currently studies here in order for them to avail more opportunities in the future. This country offers a lot of benefits for the students who completed their master’s degree or trade diploma in hospitality.
You can apply for a Student Visa by studying:
- English Courses (General English, IELTS preparation, Cambridge, etc.)
- Vocational Courses (Business, Marketing, Tourism, Sport & Fitness, Hospitalities, etc.)
- University Courses (Bachelor’s Degree. Master and PhD)
Benefits of a Student Visa in Australia:
The student visa duration depends on the program you choose:
- if you enroll for a 6-month course, your Student Visa will be valid for 6 months
- if you enroll for a 3-year program, your Student Visa will be valid for 3 years
The program you choose must be between 12 and 52 weeks in order to be eligible for a Student Visa.
Depending on the length of your course, your visa will be granted with the following additional times once you finish your studies:
- For courses below 10 months of duration, you will be given 1 month extra.
- For courses over the 10-month threshold, you will be given 2 extra months.
- For courses over 10 months in which the term end date is December, you will be given 3 extra months.
Requirements of a Student Visa in Australia:
In order to apply for a Student Visa, you will need to meet the following requirements.
- Confirmation Of Enrolment (COE)
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
- Financial requirements
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Australian Health Requirement
- Australian Character Requirement
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Cost of annual living amounts