If you decided to migrate to Australia due to business purposes, then this kind of visa is suitable for you. A businessman from India can explore Australia market potential to conduct business on Australian companies and organizations. A direct permanent residence visa is also available for high-caliber business people. But, this kind of visa is only applicable to the businessmen who have a high net worth to start a business in Australia.
Australia business visa should be applied if travelling for below purpose:
- Attending meetings, conferences and negotiations.
- Investigating personal investment or job opportunities.
- Representing a foreign government on official business.
- Representing an overseas entity in negotiations and investigations of business opportunities.
- Undertake short-term, non-ongoing, highly specialized work in Australia.
- Participate in non-ongoing cultural or social events at the invitation of an organization in Australia.
There are 2 pathways for Business Skills entry to Australia:
- As a Provisional Visa holder with eligibility for permanent residence after establishing a business in Australia; or
- Direct Permanent Residence for high calibre business applicants sponsored by a State/Territory government.
What are the documents required for Australian business visa?
- Visa Application forms.
- Original passport (6 months valid from the date of travel) + previous passport. Notarized copies of ALL pages of passport.
- 2 Colour photograph with plain white background, matt finish size 35 mm X 45 mm 80 % face size visible
- Covering letter on company letterhead mentioning travel details, applicant details, details of the meeting/work. Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved.
- Company registration Proof
- Income Tax Papers for last 3 years / Form 16.
- Salary Slips for last 06 months. (If employed).
- Bank statement for last 6 months.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia.
- Conference/event registration details