A permanent resident visa is granted for the non-citizens of Australia, who wish to permanently live and work in Australia. Once the Australian Resident Visa is acquired, the PR holder can stay in the country for an indefinite period of time and also enjoy various privileges such as a right to work, travel, and free healthcare as a residence of Australia. They can also travel outside Australia and return until the visa is expired.
The unprecedented growth in the number of Australia PR Visa holders is rapidly increasing. Numerous career opportunities, high-quality of life, great healthcare system, high-quality education system, financial stability, are some reasons that majority of people, especially Indians are flocking to Australia. Since, many people dream of migrating to Australia, but to know the exact procedure or documentation work involved is very much essential. So, in this article, we have noted down all relevant points one must know before applying for an Australian PR from India.
How to Apply for Australia Permanent Resident Visa?
In order to start an Australian permanent resident visa process from India, one needs to follow a stepwise process to ensure the chances of success. First, they must choose an appropriate visa category, evaluate eligibility, and then submit an Expression of Interest to Skill Select.
Candidates of selected profiles will be given an invite to apply for the visa. For this, it’s crucial to gather all documents and enclose then will application within a period of 60 days.
Important: Under the new arrangement, now it has been made compulsory for every migrant motivated with the points-based skilled migration, and/or business investment & innovation permit plans to suitably submit an EOI before they gain an invite so that they can present a submission for an Australia Permanent Resident Visa.
Australia Visa Required Documentation:
- A duly signed visa application, which should include all the correct details about an applicant.
- The original passport of the applicant with a validity of 6 months from the travel date and previous passports if any. Photocopies of the passport are required but every page has to be notarized.
- Two color photographs of the applicant, each of the size 35 × 45 mm and on a white background.
- A cover letter that mentions the applicant’s passport information, travel details, and work details. This has to be on the company’s letterhead. This letter should also include information about the itinerary and contact information of both the business parties.
- A copy of the company’s registration proof.
- A copy of the applicant’s Form 16/ITR (Income Tax Returns) for the last 3 years.
- If the applicant is employed, a copy of his/her salary slips for the last 6 months.
- A copy of the bank statements for the last 6 months.
- An invitation/request letter from the Australian company or business.
- A copy of the event/conference registration details.
Who is eligible to Apply?
- Age under 45 years
- Graduate in any stream
- Work experience of 3+ years
- English proficiency
- No criminal record
PR Visa benefits to migrating Australia
- 90% of applications processed within 6-9 months.
- Stay indefinitely
- Health care for the entire family
- Free education for children
- H1B alternative