Australia is one of the best countries to elevate and enhance your rest of the life. But, before visiting the country you should have your visa beforehand as it will serve you as your permission to enter, to live and stay in Australia for a given duration of time.
Australia is not only famous for being a country that has a lot of tourist spot destinations but also it is widely acknowledged as a country with strict immigration rules and a visa can be difficult to obtain. With the help of ‘Ridge Migration’ immigration and visa services, you can easily accomplish all kinds of hindrances that might hit while you prepare for immigration to Australia and make your dreams come true and live with your expectations in life in Australia.
Australia Immigration and Visas
Australia has become a hot spot attraction for people of all kinds around the world to come and settle in. The strong economy has aided to boom Australian immigration with a good number of trades groups and skilled professionals. It has provided them with the opportunity to become part of an aesthetic lifestyle, tourism, education, a business of Australia, regardless of wherever they come from. The country offers a set of visas that immigrants chose suited to them personally, such as the Australian Temporary Work Visas, Business and Investment Visas, as well as the Student, Family and Visit Visas.
Australia Skilled Immigration
It is a trendy program used for immigration purpose. With the increased demand for skilled migrants over the past years, the country assesses applications on a points-based system. The candidates are given points determined through their work experience, qualifications, and language proficiency. Beside this evaluation, other factors for analysis such as age, health, as well as the personal character of the applicant are also considered.
Australian General Skilled Migration (Skill select) Visa Subclasses
All Australian skilled immigration worker visas have been replaced by The General Skilled Migration (Skill Select) program here applicants are mandatory to meet a minimum goal of 60 points. Five visa subclasses fall under this program to manage efficiency in the migration system. Sub sessions are as follows:
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
This visa is point-based and is intended at those skilled workers who have been sponsored by neither any employer nor any family member. This visa type provides the privilege for the owner to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia with eligible family members included.
- Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa
This visa is point-based and is designed at those skilled workers that have been nominated by a state or territory of Australia and so it provides the entitlement for the owner to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia with eligible family members included.
- Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa
This visa is aimed at the students across the globe who have completed a minimum of 2 years’ of study in Australia, authorities allow them to live and work in the country for anywhere between 18 months and 4 years.
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 489) Visa
This visa is a point-based program aimed at those skilled workers that have been nominated by a state or a territory to live and work in a specific province or have been sponsored by an able relative belonging to a certain area of Australia.
- Skilled Regional (Subclass 887) Visa
This visa is a second-stage permanent visa that is not points-based; rather other certain requirements must be met by the applicant to obtain it. The visa provides the owner with full legal and permanent residence.
Types of Australian Visa’s
Currently, there are more than 100 types of an Australian visa are working in the market from which an applicant can choose what best suits them.
Australia Business Visa
If you had decided to migrate to Australia due to business purposes, then this visa type is suitable for you. A businessman from any country can explore the Australian market potential to conduct business on Australian companies and organizations. A direct PR visa is allotted for high-caliber business people. Business immigration rules keep altering from time to time.
Australia Business Visa Requirements
To apply for a Business visa an applicant needs these documents:
- Investigating job opportunities or personal investments.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and negotiations.
- Representing an overseas entity or investigating different business opportunities.
- Representing an official business or foreign government.
Australia Family Visa
Australia is a highly preferred country if you want to relocate with your family. It is a good option not only due to high work opportunities but also for a better life.
Family Visit Visa Requirements
- The applicant’s original passport with a validity of 6 months from the travel date. If there are any old passports, they are to be submitted as well. Photocopies of all the pages of the passport with a notary on each page are mandatory.
- A duly signed visa application, which should include all the correct details about an applicant.
- Two-color photographs of the applicant, each of the size 35 × 45 mm and on a white background.
- A cover letter that mentions the applicant’s passport information, travel details, and work details. This has to be on the company’s letterhead if the applicant is self-employed.
- A copy of the applicant’s Aadhar card or PAN card.
- A copy of the applicant’s Form 16 / Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years.
- Applicant’s original bank statements for the last 6 months to check if he or she is maintaining a healthy and adequate balance to afford all the expenses in Australia.
- If employed, a copy of the salary slips for the last 3 months is required.
- If self-employed, a copy of the company registration proof is required.
- If a student, a copy of ID card/bonafide letter and No Objection Certificate are required from the respective college or school.
- If retired, a copy of a certificate that serves as proof of his or her retirement.
- Original leave letter from the company on a letterhead.
Australia Work Visa
The most admired destination for Asians is Australia to work or to study and settle. But they have strict rules on applying for a visa. A lot of Indians who are determined to apply to Australia’s work visa are appointed under subclass 457 visa categories, which is outdated now and a new visa subclass has been introduced with rigorous rules for Australian companies to sponsor the workers from abroad.
Australia Study Visa
Australia is one of the best destinations for good and quality education. People from different nations that are aiming to have their permanent visas can come at a student visa to avail of more opportunities in the future. This country offers a bundle of benefits for the students who complete their master’s degree herein.
Reasons why you should choose Australia as your destination for study?
- Excellent course opportunities
- Family members can accompany the applicant to Australia and are permitted to work
- Work up to 20 hours per week
- A spouse can work up to 20 hours per week
Australia Tourist Visa
If you’re stressed out from a busy and hectic lifestyle, then you can always plan to visit Australia and enlighten up your life with beautiful memories to cherish. This country is an abode for a lot of stunning sceneries to look for. The key cities are Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne. When visiting these cities, you will experience incredible new culture, tradition, lifestyle, food that you didn’t have before.
Apart from it, Australia is notorious for its tourist spots like Harbour Bridge at Sydney, the Kakadu National park, the Red Centre that hosts the Uluru – a giant stone monolith, Darwin that consists more than 50 ethnic groups, the Great Barrier Reef and many other destinations. Hence, the country offers great ways to refresh your mind and soul, along with your main purpose of the visit.
Tourist Visa Requirements
- Original passport with 6 months before the validity date
- Must submit the old passports
- Photocopies of a passport with a notary on every page is mandatory
- Duly signed visa application with correct details of the applicant
- Cover letter
- Copy of the applicant’s PAN card and Aadhar Card
- Copy of the applicant’s Form 16/ITR (Income Tax Returns) for the last 3 years
- Applicant’s original bank statement
- Salary slips for the last 3 months